2021 BALIKATAN GENERAL CONFERENCE
“‘If there is a loving God, then why … ?’ No matter how the question is completed, at its root lies the issue of pain. Does God order suffering? Or did He simply wind up the world’s mainspring and now is watching from a distance?”
Balikatan Ng Mga Kristiano, Inc. announces its 2021 General Conference, featuring Mr. Philip Yancey, world-renowned evangelical author and speaker! The event hosted by the New England Planning Group, will dive deep into the topics of pain, suffering and disillusionment, especially in the recent contexts of the pandemic, political upheaval, wokeness and social justice dubiety in the church and culture. We are honored to receive God’s Word through Philip’s exhortations as he challenges us to look at the full spectrum of suffering thru God’s eyes – from the physical to the spiritual – to see His ultimate purpose and end goal.
Want to know more about Philip and how God has used him through decades to mobilize countless Christians worldwide to Christ-centered, Biblical Faith in Action? Please visit philipyancey.com.
Please join us! Please join us! Please join us!
Date and Time:
- FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 3rd: 8PM-10PM (Eastern) = 7PM-9PM (Central) = 5PM-7PM (Pacific) = Saturday, September 4th : 8AM-10AM (Manila)
- SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 4th: 10AM-12Noon (Eastern) = 9AM – 11AM (Central) = 7AM-9AM (Pacific) = Saturday, September 4th: 10PM-12AM (Manila)
- SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 4th: 7PM-9:30PM (Eastern) = 6PM-8:30PM (Central) = 4PM-6:30PM (Pacific) = Sunday, September 5th: 7AM-9:30AM (Manila)
- The conference will be held online via ZOOM. However, we strongly encourage Local Fellowship Groups and neighboring participants to gather together in person (as healthy and safely as law permits) to make a weekend fellowship event out of it.
- $50.00 US/person for Registrants based in N. America and elsewhere in the world outside of the Philippines.
- Free for current Intervarsity Christian Fellowship of the Philippines (IVCFP) staff.
- PhP 500.00 = $10.00 US/person for Registrants based exclusively in the Philippines. Donations directly to IVCFP via ivcfphil.org are greatly encouraged.